Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Those old “butt naked” College Days.



Republican state Sen. Scott Brown wants to have Senator Edward Kennedy’s old job. It might be tough for him in Democratic leaning Massachusetts but anything is possible. It seems like every time he wants to run against a democrat his past comes up. It’s probably dirty politics as usual but that is how people play the game these days. A 22 year old Sen. Brown posed butt butterball naked for Cosmopolitan magazine. He was in Law School and needed the money to pay for tuition. I can’t be mad at that. When I was in school people were trading plasma for cash. Some folks probably went down to the sperm bank to drop a deposit off. Isn’t it weird that the sperm bank also pays you for withdrawls? Should what you do in college be brought back to haunt you? In Sen. Brown’s case it was harmless and no one was killed. Actually the picture looks like he was holding his crooked Johnson or is it the flap in the pages? (Article and Picture Included Here).
If Sen. Brown was somebody that you would vote for, would this be a deal-breaker for you?


What is the worst thing that a candidate could do that would make you not vote for them?

3 comments:

Citizen Ojo said...

I thought they were blowing smoke myself. He was in college trying to make ends..what's the big deal???

PPR_Scribe said...

LOLOL @ OneChele. But those Black DCers sure do seem to love them some MB!

P.rofessional H.ater D.egree said...

The oldest paid profession in the US is prostitution, after that comes politics. Fitting, that both of them are the same...

Getting undressed for dollars is what it is. I am all for strippers or how they liked to be call, Naked Floor Technicians dropping down in a split after climbing the pole!

This reminds me of the time I went to a strippy rippy and made it mist. No rain clouds in sight over here, just enough to bring them out, get them closer and allow me to whisper in their ear, I HATE YOU and don't agree with your platform or message. That's right, I am talking about a fundraiser for a scandoulous whore mongering politcian. Who did you think I was talking about? LOL

I hate you Mr. Democrat! I hate you as well Mr. Left Wing Republican. Who's next?