Monday, September 21, 2009

Citizen Ojo vs. Fox News. And the Winner Is????



YEAH LADY, TELL YOUR BOY TO STOP LAUGHING...THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!!




Last week Fox News ran an ad in The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal and The New York Post. They expressed their concern that ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and CNN didn’t acknowledge the protesters at the “Tea Party” rally on Sept 12.


FYI: Fox News, The Wall Street Journal and The New York Post are all owned by the same company.

If you look at my previous post titled: MLK was robbed in broad daylight and the cops did nothing, you will see that CNN heavily covered this event. I can’t speak for the rest of the networks but I can vouch for CNN. Don’t get me wrong because I’m not a shill for the mainstream media. I don’t trust any of them. I watch what I need to watch and form my own opinions. The Daily Show is probably the closest to being a news program that I can see. You know major news networks are in trouble when comedians are more trust worthy than they are. I truly believe that the MSM has their hands tied with what they can and can’t report. When you are owned by a corporation there is only so much that you can do. In the end, it all comes down to the bottom line. If a companies’ product is polluting a neighborhood, why would the company owned media do a story on it. Throw in the fact that minorities aren’t making decisions on what type of stories to run and you have a perfect storm of negligence. Black and Latino men are doing more than just robbing convenience stores and making babies. But who else knows this except other minorities???


Now Fox News, the most biased news network in America, has claimed that all the other networks are playing politics by not reporting the news. As I watch this story unfold, I have to check myself to see if I’m smoking crack. If it wasn’t for the television show ‘Fringe’ and ’NFC Football’ I wouldn’t need to watch Fox. Fox News gives the whole network a big black eye. How does a network that shows ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ also give us ‘Glenn Beck?’ This guy is the biggest turd wad that I have ever seen and believe me I’ve seen a lot of turd wads!! He is on a quest to delegitimize President Obama and anyone that supports him. His new passion is to get people in Obama’s administration fired. He has become so big that he has made you forget all about Sean Hannity (and Hannity was working at Fox before Beck). And to make things worse or better in Beck’s eyes – Time Magazine has given him the front cover of their magazine. Now he has been legitimized as a credible source for news. But not one time have we ever heard of his journalism credentials. After the smoke and mirrors, you have a college drop-out that has accused President Obama of trying to obtain reparations thru his health care plan.


But please don’t take my word for the gospel. Unlike Fox News I don’t distort the facts but I do give you my thoughts. I’m not a journalist by trade but I can’t do any worse than what the MSM is already doing. I fancy my blog as my personal editorial page. Even though I am giving you my opinions, I don’t have a problem with an honest debate. I am also man enough to know when I’m wrong and will admit so. Unlike some people we know…



4 comments:

msladyDeborah said...

I'll go with you as the winner.

Faux News is like a bad butt kid that needs attention all of the time. And they will do anything to get it. Lying is nothing new for this network.I believe that this is one among many of them.

RiPPa said...

They're all on the take from corporate America; Fox just happens to be the most gangsta (LOL).

I could remember when Fox wasn't jack shit and all they'd do was show Los Angeles police car chases as live coverage back in the 90's.

Clinton was in office then so maybe they'll go back to doing that...

oops, my bad, there's this Black guy in the White House so forget that idea.

Citizen Ojo said...

MsLadyDeborah - Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm trying....

Rippa - Car Chases?? So they have always been involved in entertainment?

the uppity negro said...

That rick sanchez clip was gangsta!!! LOL