Tuesday, July 14, 2009

You see BET; it’s not so hard to do!!!!!!!

Roland Martin will anchor a new Sunday public affairs show aimed at black audiences. The show will start in September on the TV One network. The estimated air date is Sept. 27 at 11am (eastern). The show will be repeated each week at 5pm. Finally!!! Black Television is getting back to business. To my black readers: if you don’t think we need a “black” public affairs show, you need your head examined. To my white readers: You need to see us as we really are. That BET Awards was a fluke. Don’t pay attention to that. I wish I could sneak into white folks homes and hypnotize them so they wouldn’t remember the show. I’m just afraid that I would be arrested for B&E. I would like to make a personal suggestion to TV One. Think about re-airing the 11am show at 7pm on Sunday. I think you can catch that “Sunday Afternoon Church” crowd. If anyone has any more suggestions let me know. I’m curious to know what you think.

2 comments:

kiss my black ads said...

I think this is an excellent idea. Bravo TV One! I also think Roland Martin is a great choice for host/moderator, he's earned his stripes as a compassionate voice as well as a contemplative personality who will seek truth and speak it plainly.

Now if we could just get a few anti- Toya & Tiny shows, that would cause some equilibrium in the universe and the earth would reset it's own temperature, pandas would repopulate and weezy would do a Public Enemy cover album... uh-what... Look a brother gotta keep hope alive!

Citizen Ojo said...

kiss my black ads - you said the earth would reset...WOW!! The devil must be involved with BET. Somebody get a prayer circle going stat...

P.S. I like that Public Enemy cover concept but not by Weezy...