Saturday, March 21, 2009

Screw Social Security!!! Following the Japanese old age plan.

Did I tell you about the time Citizen Daddy talked about his future social security check? He laughed and said he didn’t know about me but he was going to get a check. I mentioned this in an earlier post (month or so ago) but I still have nightmares about it. If you are my age, you have a lot to be concerned about. You’ve been paying into this broken down system that you will never get to use. Now the economy is setting you back either through layoffs or pay cuts. To top that off your 401K is dwindling as the days go buy. It looks like we will be working until we drop dead. Retirement?? No such thing suckers!!!!!

But in Japan, the elderly are in high demand. Getting too old for your American job? They want to give you a plaque and a pension. But you know that you still have some juice left in you. Japan is where you want to go. The question you have to ask yourself is do you have a problem with people watching you butt naked?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I almost threw up in my mouth when I saw him on homegirl's feet....

...enough of THAT movie.