Saturday, June 07, 2008

Sayōnara and don’t forget to take Bill with you.


I’m not going to rejoice in celebration because Senator Hillary Clinton finally did what should have been done days ago.

In the last few months, I have realized that the Republicans were right about the Clintons. I also realized that black folks were wrong about the Clintons.

I’m sure that eventually the Clintons will try to get back into the good graces of black folks. They will probably do the rounds of chicken dinners and kissing babies trying to show how much they love the colored folks.

The Clintons showed us who they really are, with the southern strategy, “hard” working white folks, and the reference to a presidential candidate’s assassination.


They have forever lost my respect and my vote - two things that I hold sacred.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You probably won't get any comments. Some reasons why: Some of us are sadly disappointed by folks we thought were friends, Bill & Hill. Hillary’s campaign emphasized woman, while the president represents all people. Obama emphasized WE. In her efforts to demolish him, she made herself look evil. Others will not accept that she was down right mean. It may also be difficult to acknowledge that he is just as smart as he lead the O team.