Wednesday, May 07, 2008

North Carolina beats the brakes off of Hillary Clinton




Senator Hillary Clinton got her head handed to her by the South and was slowed down by the Midwest. If her campaign had not decided to use the Southern Strategy on Senator Barack Obama, I might feel a little sad for her. Sike!!! The only house with the word white in it that Hillary will be going to is White Castle. It was good to see North Carolina in play for a primary. The best part about it was that we didn’t sneak ahead like other states just to make a name for ourselves. Don’t think that I’m not enjoying our 15 mins of fame. My relatives from Pennsylvania are asking us how we did what they couldn’t do. I told them that I guess all the racists don’t live in the south. Ha! Ha! just jokes people…

No comments: