Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Can someone please snatch Mike’s daddy?





Joe Jackson is an opportunist. Yes I said it!!! I know he has curried favor with some black folks since the death of his son. I feel bad for the family but something aint right in Wonderland. Joe now claims that Michael Jackson has another child!! Hold Up!!! When was Michael having all this sex??? This sounds kinda Bobby Brownesque to me. The kid in question is a 25 year old rapper (how cliché is that) from Norway. His name is Omer Bhatti. Doesn’t this sound like a low budget black movie on Starz?


Anyway, Joe Jackson has placed claim on Mr. Bhatti with this quote "he looks like a Jackson, he acts like a Jackson, he can dance like a Jackson." Wow!! Here we go back to the entertainment aspect again. If he couldn’t dance or sing would Joe still claim him? Another group of kids for Joe to pimp…oops I mean teach how to be stars. His sons are too old for him to beat. Janet Jackson’s career is on the downslide. Rebbie Jackson’s last hit was centipede (that was in 1984). La Toya Jackson…..err….ahh…oooh….eeww….where was I? Joe needs the younger Jacksons to get back in the limelight again. He needs singers, rappers, dancers, and jugglers (he doesn’t really need jugglers but I was on a roll) to help realize his dream of stardom. Maybe he can adopt Ja Rule and get his career back on track.


2 comments:

msladyDeborah said...

Mr. Bhatti looks like a Jackson after cosmetic surgery. I've been looking at Joe's children for 40 years and this young man resembles none of them that I've ever seen.

Citizen Ojo said...

msladydeborah - It seems like any light skin kid can claim they are a Jackson. If I wasn't so dark I might do it myself. Ching Ching $$$$$$.