Tuesday, August 04, 2009

The Amazing White Chocolate does it again!!!


U.S. Secretary of State –
Is the U.S. Presidents main advisor on U.S. foreign policy, and is in charge of negotiations with foreign countries.

Congratulations President William Jefferson Clinton!!!! Even though I’m still salty about the race baiting in the 2008 Presidential Campaign, I will tip my hat to you Sir. You still proved that you are the “BIG MAN” on campus. After the North Koreans talked about your wife like a dog, I thought we would never see those journalists again. Those poor journalists were being used as pawns in the game of politics. I bet next time they are in South Korea they will look for the sign that says welcome to North Korea. FYI: you can’t miss it because it’s surrounded by landmines and armed soldiers!!!

Side Note: Obama still might have to deal with the 3 hikers held captive in Iran. I just don’t understand why people are crossing into countries that we have issues with. Three words G.P.S.


Billy Clint was the ACE that the White House had up their sleeve for special occasions like this. When President Obama selected Hillary Clinton for Secretary of State he was getting a twofer. Bill and Hillary - just like a value meal comes with fries and drink.

Secretary of State Clinton wasn’t getting anywhere with everyone’s favorite diminutive dictator Kim Jong-Il. Every time I see him I think of Elvis, Sonny Chiba, and those 2 ½ days I spent at Freaknik. He doesn’t look like a bad guy. A guy that wears velour jump suits and detains citizens on a whim can’t be all that bad? So like a good husband, Bill went to North Korean to get the prisoners and his wife’s dignity back. I’m sure Obama whispered a word or two i.e.….”go forth and bring peace and prosperity to the kingdom....yada yada.”

If you really think about it, this was the equivalent of two younger siblings calling their big brother to beat up the bully down the street. What is it about Bill Clinton that his presence still hovers over us? His R Kellyesque way of being able to maneuver through the annals of time is incredible. Wow!! Did I just say that? Anyway, I don’t know what he said or how he said it (maybe he promised Kim two nights at the Venetian with an all you can eat Hooters buffet). But the journalists are coming home.

4 comments:

Debo Blue said...

I heart Bill Clinton! 'Nuff said.

Debo Blue said...

CO-your stuff is amazing! I wish it was followed by hundreds of people!

Your posts, your reasonings, your humour each make for throught provoking discussions w/family and friends alike.

Just thought I'd tell you.

PS-no more early morning emails. Remember, I'm 3 hours behind you dude!

msladyDeborah said...

I love it when political analysis makes me laugh!

I especially like the comparison of the Clinton's to a Value Meal. Bubba-oops! I mean Bill would like that a lot!

Citizen Ojo said...

Debo Blue - Thanks for the kind words. I'm humbled. Does an award come with that speech? Just like you I wish that I had 100's of people following as well. When I first started this I thought my momma would be the only person to read it. Now I got you and a few others...Go Figure!!

Msladydeborah - Yes, Bubba never saw a burger he didn't like.